2010 MMAPayout.com Media Rankings # 5 – BloodyElbow.com

October 25, 2010

MMA’s premiere blog, Bloody Elbow boasts an impressive reach thanks to its SBNation backing. Everything a blog should be, the site’s coverage is thorough, thought provoking, and has been known to cause a stir in the sport. It also boasts an impressive community of commentators and fan contributors.

Ranked # 5

Reach # 5

Content # 5

Features # 8

Influence # 7

Quality # 6

Browse previously ranked sites in the Media Rankings category.

8 Responses to “2010 MMAPayout.com Media Rankings # 5 – BloodyElbow.com”

1. Tweets that mention 2010 MMAPayout.com Media Rankings # 5 – BloodyElbow.com : MMAPayout.com: The Business of MMA -- Topsy.com on October 25th, 2010 7:04 AM

[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Luke Thomas, mma.ly. mma.ly said: 2010 MMAPayout.com Media Rankings # 5 – BloodyElbow.com http://bit.ly/bHkQ5g (MMA Payout) #fb […]

2. Kid Nate on October 25th, 2010 7:17 AM

Thanks! This is quite an honor.

3. Adam Swift on October 25th, 2010 9:22 AM

Well deserved Nate.

4. mmaguru on October 25th, 2010 9:52 AM

Agreed.

For MMA news, you need not look further than Bloody Elbow and Sherdog. With both of the sites you pretty much have every angle covered. I particularly enjoy the editors’ perspective and diverse views at BE.

5. Kelsey Philpott on October 25th, 2010 12:36 PM

BE is the best aggregator of MMA news and information on the web. I visit them 3-4 a day. Well deserved indeed.

6. Kirik Jenness on October 25th, 2010 1:20 PM

Congratulations guys, on some truly deserved recognition!

7. Jose Mendoza on October 25th, 2010 1:25 PM

Like everyone is saying, well deserved. It’s also a place that gives its users a place to have a voice and share information with the MMA community. Keep up the good work (and stirring the pot) guys.

8. Tony Williams on October 25th, 2010 1:28 PM

I’m a huge fan of BE and, as Adam can tell you, it played a huge role in me coming on board here.

And I swear I’m still working on those ideas we talked about, Adam. :) Finally got all my class prep done, so I have some free time now and don’t have to work seven days a week!