UFC on FOX 6 Prelims on FX Draws 1.2M Viewers
January 31, 2013
Ratings for this past weekend’s UFC on FOX 6: Johnson vs Dodson prelims were on par with UFC on FOX 5 and tied for 7th all time for all FX televised prelims.
UFC on FOX 6 was televised on Saturday night from Chicago’s United Center from 5PM to 8PM on FX. The broadcast averaged 1.2 million viewers (0.50 HH) according to Nielsen, which ties it for seventh all-time for total average viewers. The FX prelims portion featured T.J Grant defeating Matt Wiman via KO, Clay Guida defeating Hatsu Hioki by split decision, and Ryan Bader scoring what was labeled as “the fastest submission victory in the history of the LHW division” over Vladmimir Matyushenko.
Most Watched FX Prelim Events:
- UFC 148: Silva vs. Sonnen II – 1.8M
- UFC 145: Jones vs. Evans – 1.6M
- UFC 144: Edgar vs. Henderson – 1.5M
- UFC 155: JDS vs. Velasquez – 1.4M
- UFC 143: Condit vs. Diaz – 1.4M
- UFC 146: JDS vs Mir – 1.3M
- UFC on FOX 5: Henderson vs Diaz – 1.2M
- UFC on FOX 6: Johnson vs. Dodson – 1.2M
- UFC 153: Silva vs. Bonnar – 1.0M
- UFC 149: Faber vs. Barao – 1.0M
- UFC 154: GSP vs. Condit – 980,000
- UFC 150: Henderson vs. Edgar II – 974,000
- UFC 147: W. Silva vs. Franklin II – 969,000
- UFC 152: Jones vs. Belfort – 955,000
- UFC 142: Aldo vs. Mendes – 880,000
Ratings Note: Yahoo Sport’s Kevin Iole reports that the TUF Episode 1 replay, which aired on Saturday night at 11PM a few hours after UFC on FOX, drew 1.179M viewers. The live airing of TUF Episode 1 drew 1.5M viewers on FX and TUF Episode 2 this week drew 1.27M viewers.