UFC 2009: Undisputed Topping Charts in UK
May 26, 2009
While THQ’s UFC 2009: Undisputed has been a solid hit on US shores, the game has also made its’ mark in the international market. The game debuted on the top of the charts, according to Brit gaming tracker el33tonline:
The All Formats UK Software Chart top ten follows below:
* UFC 2009: Undisputed (THQ)
* Pokemon Platinum (Nintendo)
* EA Sports Active (EA)
* Wii Fit (Nintendo)
* Fifa 09 (EA)
* X-Men Origins: Wolverine (Activision Blizzard)
* Wii Play (Nintendo)
* Mario Kart Wii (Nintendo)
* My Fitness Coach (Ubisoft)
* Call of Duty: World at War (Activision Blizzard)
At No. 1, UFC 2009: Undisputed debuts in the software chart, with a console sales split of 52% on Xbox 360 and 48% on PS3.
That level of success with the game in the UK shows that the UFC is becoming further entrenched in the sporting and cultural environment of the Brits and only bodes well for the future.